Cities where we have openings:
- Bucharest, Compliance Division
We wish you to have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Manager;
- Very good knowledge of bank compliance legislation and regulations;
- Highly motivated and proactive professional with strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Your duties & responsibilities are:
- Assists executive management in identifying, assessing, monitoring and reporting compliance risk associated with banking activities;
- Ensures that new products, types of transactions and procedures are developed / implemented in accordance with domestic and European legislation, taking into account developments in the legal and regulatory framework;
- Provides consultancy so that the activities are carried out in accordance with the specific legislation in force, internal regulations as well as with other codes and standards applicable in the field of compliance;
- Presents and sustains compliance reporting to Executive Board and Board of Directors;
- Cooperates with other functions within the internal control system to identify, assess and manage the associated risks accordingly;
- Manages the relationship with the supervisory and control authorities in KYC/AML/CFT area;
- Coordinates the implementation and application of the AML/CFT regulatory framework.
If you want to apply for this jos send us your resume at the following email adress email@example.com.